NO CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY SCHEDULED
SOCIAL COMMUNICATION STATION
CLASSES PROVIDED AT THE WESTON COMMUNITY CENTER
20200 SADDLE CLUB ROAD
WESTON, FL 33327
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN OUR SOCIAL COMMUNICATION CLASSES, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- READ OUR "COURSES" PAGE TO LEARN ABOUT THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE AND TO DETERMINE IF YOUR CHILD WOULD BENEFIT FROM OUR CLASSES.
- COMPLETE OUR PARENT QUESTIONNAIRE TO HELP US LEARN ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S SOCIAL COMMUNICATION STRENGTHS, CHALLENGES AND NEEDS. (QUESTIONNAIRE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)
- AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR PARENT QUESTIONNAIRE, A COURSE INSTRUCTOR WILL EMAIL YOU TO SCHEDULE A CLASS-INTAKE CONSULTATION.
- PARENTS AND STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-INTAKE CONSULTATION WHERE WE WILL DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS, INFORMALLY ASSESS YOUR CHILD'S SOCIAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, AND EXPLAIN THE INTERVENTIONS WE USE TO HELP OUR STUDENTS.
- In order to develop a plan that is best suited for your child, we require that all candidates for our classes schedule a class-intake consultation with the course instructors. The consultation consists of interviews with the parents and students, along with an informal assessment of your child's social communication skills. Course instructors will contact you to schedule a class-intake consultation following submission of the Parent Questionnaire Form.
- There is a one-time $60 fee for this appointment.
- Parents can register their child for our classes at the Weston Community Center on the first scheduled night of class. For questions about registration, please send us an email via our Contact Us page.
- $300/8-week session*. All classes are private pay and are billed through the of City of Weston. Our courses follow the Broward County Schools schedule, therefore when schools are closed, we do not have class. If classes are canceled due to the Broward County Schools schedule or due to instructor cancellation, the missed sessions will be made up at the end of the scheduled eight weeks. Classes are not made up for student absences, nor are they prorated.
* Summer Sessions run on a 4-week schedule ($150).